Sunday, September 4, 2011

Flag Service

I look forward to the holidays that Boy Scouts Troop #199 sets out flags in our fair city of Dumas.  I requested this service years ago from my husband.  I can not explain why I am like a child on those mornings looking out my window to see if they have set out my flag yet.  When I see my flag flapping in the wind......my heart literally starts to swell.  How awesome it looks and how thankful I am that I live in a town, state and country where I have the rights and privileges to do so.

I look forward to seeing my flag this Labor Day but I will be even prouder to see it flying this 10th anniversary of 9/11.  I am proud of this Troop for adding this day to their service rotation.  I have had this flag service over 10 years and they have not increase their fees one time.  I am impressed that they are carrying on a tradition and providing a service that many of you enjoy.

Whether you you fly your own flag or let the Boys Scout provide one I hope you will fly a flag in your yard this September 11 in remembrance of that day 10 years ago.



How about a Flag Service for that will help you be patriotic this September 11 






An American flag will be put on your property on the morning of:

  • Independence Day 
  • Labor Day
  • Patriot's Day - 9 -11
  • Veteran's Day
  • President's Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Flag Day

If you can start the flag service for only $30 a year starting from July 2011 to June 2012.    This tax-deductible donation not only shows support for your country and flag it provides needed funds for equipment, projects, and camping, which helps Boy Scout Troop #199.  



You can contact Jeff Stout at 935-9474 or Greg Thompson at 935-7273

No comments:

Post a Comment